Surrogate mother basic requirements
- Between the ages of 21 to 38 years old
- Surrogates must be a parent themselves who has had a least 1 successful, live birth with no complications
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have valid Permanent Residency status.
- Must have valid driver’s license or state-issued ID.
- Cannot currently be on medications for mental illness (anxiety, depression, self-harm, eating disorders, etc.) or have any history of Bi-polar disorder, Schizophrenia or personality disorders.
- If married or in a relationship, the sexual partner will be required to undergo infectious disease testing.
- Must have a BMI of 31 or less